- Blood Donation Drives. NCSC in collaboration with registered blood banks and hospitals, hold a 4-day blood donation drive at Campus every Semester. The blood collected is used for the treatment of cancer and thalassaemia patients. A percentage of this stock is made available for people in need.
- Free Eyesight Testing Camps. Free eye camps were held by NCSC in collaboration with Al-Shifa Eye Hospital in the villages near Chakwal, where people were tested for weak eyesight and patients were provided with free of cost spectacles and medicines.
- Free Dental Camp. NCSC organised a dental camp at Aghosh Orphanage, providing free of cost dental health services to children under care. The children were examined by health professionals for primary checkups, extractions, fillings, dentures, scaling and oral hygiene.
- Breast Cancer Awareness.
- NCSC, NUST Bio Reach Society carried out Pink Day in 2019; a breast cancer awareness campaign to raise awareness and reduce the stigma of breast cancer through education.
- NUST Dramatics Club in collaboration with NCSC also organized a Drama (Ummed-e-Sehar) highlighting this menace.
- NCSC conducted this drive again on 20th Oct 2021.