Student Affairs Directorate is envisioned to perform following functions: –
- Monitor / supervise activities of Clubs & Societies.
- Conduct Inland visits of different organizations / visitors to NUST
- Processing cases of visits abroad (co-curricular)
- Organizing High Achievers Ceremony (undergraduate students)
- Organizing NUST Summer School
- Organizing Orientation of fresh batch of undergraduate students
- Organizing ‘Olympiad’
- Conduct familiarization visits of students of different institutions across the country to NUST
- Organizing ‘Lapel Pin Award Ceremony’ to the Office Bearers of Clubs & Societies
- Facilitate the students and assist them by established a “Help Desk”
- Act as facilitation center for special students
- Monitor NUST Food Bank.